If you do not agree with it and/or you are under 18, then immediately withdraw all the money from your account and do not continue the game, otherwise your account may be restricted/removed as a violation of the user agreement.
When somebody uses your link to access our website, he/she will get 0.25 coins which can be used to play roulette only. You will get 0.1 coins and 0.15 coins more in case he/she deposits items. D/R ratio is the depositors/referrals ratio, so the bigger it is the higher is the quality of your referrals.
Processing trade offer... /10
Add items to your inventory
You can use our inventory system to store the items you want to play with and use them, convert the items for coins which can be used to take other items from our market or to play blackjack. To convert something into coins click on the items you want to convert and press convert button from the bottom right corner. In the same place you can find the market button. There you can select items and buy them with the coins you have on the website. You can anytime select some items from your in-site inventory and press the withdraw button. Items might come split in multiple trade offers because they are stored on multiple bots.
Our website is the only website which allows users to create raffles and take all the profit from it, which is guaranteed. This is something you probably didn't see before on any other Dota 2 gambling website. Other websites create raffles themselves and take ~10%-25% more then the item's worth. We allow you to do that and in the same time the creator of the raffle can get only 5% if he wants, which is much lower than our competitors take. As the creator you can choose to take 5%, 10% and 25% more than your item's worth. Obviously, 5% will help him get the profit faster since the 5% raffles should end first.
1. You create a raffle with an item worth 100 credits with 10% fee (that means you will get 100 credits + 10%, so 110 credits).
2. You choose a maximum number of tickets which can be between 2 and 100. The price of a ticket is 100 credits + 10%, so 110 divided by the number of tickets, which for example is 100. So the price of one ticket to join your raffle will be 1.1 credits.
3. When all the tickets are bought, a winner is picked and you get the credits payed for all the tickets, which in this case would be 110 credits, and the winner will receive the item. So you will get a 10 credits profit just by creating a raffle. Obviously, you will always end up in profit and you can create as many raffles as you want.
1. Press on the Create button.
2. Pick a side, CT or T. The coin will have to land on this side for you to win.
3. Make sure the settings are correct, including your bet type. Direct skins means you will use items from your Steam inventory and skins from inventory means that you will use skins from your website inventory. Opponent variance means how much can your opponent to bet under or over you, 5% less/more, 10% less/more, 25% less/more. The chance of winning is based on the amount every user bets. Expiration means when your game will expire.
4. Press continue and choose the items from Steam inventory or website inventory depending on which one you chose in the previous step.
5. Select which items you want to bet and press Create.
6. Your game will show up in the games table, now everybody can join you game.
1. Choose any game from the coinflip game list and press Join.
2. In the top right corner you can choose to select items from Steam or from your website inventory. Next to that option is the side you will own.
3. While you select items you can see how much is needed to join the pot in the bottom left corner. When that value is green and turned into your winning percentage you can press Join.
4. If you chose to join with skins from your Steam inventory you will need to accept the offer you will get from our bot.
5. Press watch on the game you just joined to watch the animation.
6. The game will end in 10 seconds and the winner will receive his items on the website inventory.
1. Press on the green join button.
2. In the top right corner you can choose to select items from Steam or from your website inventory. Select the items and press Join.
3. If you chose to join with skins from your Steam inventory you will need to accept the offer you will get from our bot. Otherwise you will join the pot instantly. We recommend using the website inventory since joining with you Steam inventory might have a delay and could add you first in the next pot, which is most often really bad because people can snipe you. Keep in mind that you can't join in the last 5 seconds.
4. In the statistics in the top of the page you can see the timer. When this timer goes to 0 an animation will start and the winner will get every item in the pot.
The point of the game is to get closer than your opponent to 21 but not over it. Hit means you choose to get another card, stand means you are satisfied with the cards you have. Cards from 1 to 10 have a normal value while cards like J, Q, K have the value of 10. The A (ace) is the best card since it is 1 and 11 in the same time. The best value will be automatically used for you.
1. Press on the green create button.
2. Type in the amount of coins you want to bet and press OK.
3. The coins will be taken from your account and the game will start. Very important is to never refresh the page while playing a game of blackjack. If you created a game and didn't press stand in case you leave the website your game will be removed and you will not get your coins back since this could be use to get the best cards everytime. In case you leave while playing a game you joined the website will take it as a stand from your side and the game will finish with the cards you had when you left.
4. After the game is finished a new line will show up in the finished games table. Press check to see if you won or lost and to check the cards you and your opponent had. You can also check the fairness of the game pressing the check button.